Monday, October 10, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday - 10/10/2016

Good morning friends, I'm sorry this is going up so late.  I have my daughter's boyfriend visiting and was busy making breakfast and visiting a bit.

But let's get right on it, shall we?





The weather outside is::::
71 degrees at the moment, and looks like the rest of the week is going to be pretty warm, I'm just hoping it's the end of the warm weather because I'm pretty ready for the fall weather and cool temps to come around.   


On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Bacon, sausages, omelettes and toast with a cup of Kenya Starbucks coffee, which is my favorite at the moment.
 

As I look outside my window:::
Beautiful morning, sun is shining, there is dew on the grass and a slight breeze rustling the leaves through the trees.   


Right now I am::::
Sitting in the living room, typing up this post as I listen to the hubby, daughter and boyfriend playing Magic the Gathering at the dining table.


As I look around the house::::
House is clean, only thing I have going right now is laundry, but other than that, everything else is tidy and clean.  Feels good :)



On today's to do list::::
Laundry....Have a load in the dryer and one in the washer


Cooking.....Starting a pork roast as it needs to cook for a couple hours.  We're taking Nick to Fuzzy's Tacos later today, he loves Mexican food and this place is awesome and pretty inexpensive.


Happening this week::::
Monday.....Just visiting with Nick
Tuesday....eview
Wednesday....Finish decorating inside
Thursday.....Jasmine's Therapy Appointment
Friday....Post office


Currently reading::::
Have a few books I'm reviewing.



On the TV today::::
With my husband being laid off, I got rid of our Dish which is quite expensive as is.  We only have Netflix and internet so whatever I watch, is online.


On the menu this week::::
Monday - Fuzzy's Tacos
Tuesday - Pork Roast, Mashed Potatoes 
Wednesday - Amish Chicken Pot Pie
Thursday - Ribs, Fries, Salad
Friday - Philly Cheesesteak Star
Saturday - Chicken Korma, Rice
Sunday - Grilled Steaks, baked potato



What I am creating at the moment::::
Been working on some crochet projects.  I'm at that phase where I have all of these projects saved because I want to make them, just need more hours in the day.


New recipe I tried or want to try this week::::
The Philly Cheesesteak Star is new, so I'll have that up for you as soon as I make it.



Favorite photo from the camera::::



Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::



PLEASE, don't add links to this list that are not part of the Happy Homemaker Monday. I've asked numerous times, and I'm frankly quite tired of having to remove links to other posts that shouldn't be in this list. Please be respectful of my request!


6 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

As always, love meeting with you here to start my week dear Gal!! Hope you have a wonderfully bright one ahead and blessings to you all. xoxo

Jean said...

Hope you are enjoying your visitor and have a wonderful week!

collettakay said...

I have so many crochet projects I'd like to make. I have them all in my queue on Ravelry. I also have about 5 projects started. Hubby says I need to finish some before starting any more but what does he know :)

Colletta

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Sounds like a good day there. Have a blessed week too,

Tiny Toadstool Cottage said...

Sounds like a lovely relaxing week. Can't wait to see some of your crochet projects - I really want to learn to crochet.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

I haven't been able to join this for a while. I'm jealous your house is tidy, ha ha! I Have 70# of tomatoes, a huge basket of green peppers, and other stuff all over my kitchen. It's been a doozie of a tomato year. I hope to join again soon. Have a great week!