Monday, October 02, 2017

Blogtober 2017 - Day 1


Alright, so I keep saying I need to get back on track with blogging, and I really need to because when I look back at how much I've blogged the month of August and September, it's quite pitiful.

I still have a lot going on, am quite busy and I don't want to bite off more than I can chew, so I thought that I would need something to basically ease me back into the habit of posting every single day.

I was on Instagram and saw this really cool idea, obviously it's for Instagram but there's nothing saying I can't just adapt it and do it here on the blog instead, right?

 Here are the prompts for this month, obviously I didn't post yesterday, so I'm starting today and shifting things one day, so technically even though today should be Day 2, it's actually going to be Day 1 for me.

I can't wait to share this with you each day in October, it will be quite fun :)  If anyone wants to join in, let me know and I can pop in a linky at the bottom.

Happy October friends!!!


Haven't started yet, but plan on starting sometime this week.

3 comments:

Anita said...

ThIs is a great way to ease back into blogging. Love it!

Paula Alexandra Santos said...

Happy October and here's to more blogging!
:)

Ksunshine52 said...

Sandra, are you okay? Take care of yourself! Looking forward to your October blogging!
Karen