Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Blogtober 2017 - Day 2 - Completed Home Task

Good morning everyone :)

Well it's Day two in my Blogtober 2017.   I got the inspiration from a current Instagram Homemaking feature going on this month, but decided to do it on my blog instead.

I'm using pretty much all the prompts, except for a few that I changed here and there to better suit my blog.

Today's prompt is to share a Completed Home Task.  I didn't want to share the usual cleaning picture, so I am sharing another task that is also part of homemaking.  Bread!!!

I made two loaves of Raisin Cinnamon Bread, and today I'm making two loaves of Pumpkin Spice Bread.



4 comments:

knchock said...

Looks good!!! Please share this recipe and how you twist/braided the top! Thanks!
Kimberly in NC

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

I made bread today too. Yum!

Ksunshine52 said...

The bread looks yummy!

Sandi said...

That looks yummy!