Friday, October 06, 2017

Blogtober 2017 - Day 5 - Favorite Drink


Hi everyone, it's Day 5 of our Blogtober 2017, and today's prompt is all about our favorite drink.

Now I know that some of these prompts may seem a little weird, but keep in mind that the original idea for this monthly feature was a Homemaking once a day through the month of October. 

Anyway, my favorite drink is water with ice and lemon.  It used to be Diet Coke, matter of fact I drank so much of it, it was quite bad.

For the past month, I've switched to mainly just water, on the weekends I'll have a glass or two of some sort of diet soda, but the rest of the time, it's just water with ice and lemon, and I'm drinking about 64 oz a day.

It means lots of trips to the bathroom, but I've noticed such a change in my skin my dark circles under my eyes and my energy levels too.  It's literally detoxifying my body from the years of abuse.

So there you have it, my favorite drink.  What is yours?

1 comment:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

I enjoy many beverages, but I love to drink organic iced green tea brewed with homegrown spearmint leaves.